I’ve never been the taking stock kind of person.
I hardly look back because I don’t like regretting stuff and looking back might just be the trigger to regretting some decisions I once made, but I also realized looking back makes you appreciate how far you’ve come and the great decisions you’ve made.
So because I’ve been AWOL for a couple of months on the blog, I’ll just do a quick catch up. *you may want to pop some corn*.
Things I Achieved This Year
– I graduated from Fashion School in March
– Got a job as an Assistant Designer for this hotshot designer in Lagos
– Quit my job in June
– Started working on my brand in September. (Ready to wear/Made to fit) (Check out @demurebydenike on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter)
– Displayed one of my original designs at GTB Fashion Weekend in November
Things I Should Have Done But Couldn’t
– Shot my Label’s lookbook and started retailing.
– Created an online shop
No regrets, just taking stock.
Anyway, I plan to take on a lot more immediately (nope, not waiting till next year), starting with my blog – I’ll be here more often than not. I plan to shoot my lookbook myself – to cut costs – very soon and start retailing immediately.
Enough of the stories, here’s an #OOTD from a couple of weeks back I’d like to share with you guys
Shop the Look
Pinafore: Romwe Fashion